Excitement is building among the world of dental professionals as in just 3 months from now IDS, the world’s largest dental trade show, will open its gates again.
The show dates are set for March 21-25, 2017 in Cologne, Germany.
More than 2,000 companies from over 60 countries will showcase their latest innovations to Dentist, Lab Owners and the Dental Trade. Here are some reasons why Canadian dental professionals should consider taking a trip to Cologne:
- State of the Art – IDS is the place where many exhibitors will launch their latest innovations. Product and services in Dentistry, Endodontic, Implants, that will set the trend for the next 2 years.
- Easy Access – IDS takes place in Cologne, the metropolitan city in the heart of Europe, easily accessible from Canadian airport. Direct flights to Frankfurt and Dusseldorf are available. From there trains will take less then 1 hour to Cologne.
- Transparency – A visit to Cologne will provide meeting opportunities with suppliers from all over the world. A rare opportunity to compare products and pricing side by side.
- Well Organized – Who is there? The exhibitor list at the IDS website can be searched by companies, products and countries http://english.ids-cologne.de/ids/index-2.php Those who are planning a visit should also download the IDS app that features match making services and a navigation tool. For instance, endodontists, orthodontists or dental technicians who specialize in implant prosthetics can quickly find suppliers they like to partner with.
- Added Benefits – Besides all the exhibits, IDS offers an extensive supporting program that includes a “Speaker’s Corner”, a “Generation Lounge” and award ceremonies for aspiring young dental technicians.
Cologne is also a vibrating and culturally diverse city with a beautiful old town section offering plenty of German and international restaurants, bars, clubs as well as historical sites such as the spectacular Cathedral “Koelner Dom”, the focal point of the inner city. The fairgrounds are located in walking distance to the historic downtown section along the Rhine river. The show tickets provides free public transportation within the city limits. Take some time to unwind with friends and business partners after the show to take in what Cologne has to offer. For a quick view click on this video link http://english.ids-cologne.de/ids/press/IDS-Video-Channel/index.php
For more information on registration and travel contact:
North American IDS Contact