Driven by a focus on safety and protection, Omnia has supplied innovative, functional and reliable products to dental surgeons and their patients for more than 20 years.
The Omnia Custom Surgical Kit offers convenient, pre-assembled kit that provides your surgical team with the sterile disposable devices needed for most dental surgical procedures.
Omnia surgical kits are designed as the ideal solution for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Periodontists, Implantologists and General Dental Surgeons.
The role of Omnia Custom Surgical Kit is to contribute to improving the efficiency of the surgery through procedure simplification and the reduction of preparation delays and work loads.
In this way, both surgical team performance and patient care quality are maximized.
By streamlining the process of planning and preparing for the surgical procedure, working time and costs are optimized.
The time saved will allow more focus on the clinical case.
Did you know? Omnia now supplies the needs of dental surgeons in more than 40 countries around the world.
- Customize surgical kits for your personal needs
- Optimize working time and costs
- Improve efficiencies in the operating room
- Create an optimal working environment
- Allow you to focus on the patient
- Single sku tracking of the sterile components
Compose the Custom Kit with your HANSAmed Account Manager
With the support of your HANSAmed Account Manager, it is very easy to put together a procedure kit and to receive a price quote. Simply access our online configurator, where you will find the list of Omnia products that can be added to your kit.
Working with your representative to select the components with the best characteristics for your needs, is the ideal way to create a custom kit. It is the best way to receive:
- help in finding an efficient solution to meet your requirements.
- assistance in the analysis of the types of surgeries to identify the necessary components.
- a control on the budget for the kit you are going to make.
- a wide choice from our assortment in order to have components that meet the needs of your specific operation.
- a clear agreement on prices and deliveries, so you can decide on the quantity to be ordered and the delivery schedule.
- a FREE non-sterile sample to verify the composition of the chosen configuration.
- an appropriate final kit to suit your practice needs.
Speak with a HANSAmed Product Specialist today to compose your custom surgical kit!
Call us toll free: 1-800-363-2876
Visit our website: www.hansamed.net