OptraSculpt is an innovative modelling instrument that facilitates working with composite materials. It consists of a high-quality handle and shank as well as specially designed modelling tips in six different shapes.
The special working ends are slightly elastic. Furthermore, they reduce the stickiness associated with handling composites, allowing fillings to be shaped more easily. The modelling tips can be rotated 360° and snapped into place at any angle desired.
The shank and handle are made of quality stainless steel and plastic. These parts of the instrument can be reused. The plastic working ends are disposable for reasons of hygiene. The six different working ends can be combined to create a total of 15 different individual instruments.
Two versions of the instrument are available: a double-end variant as well as an instrument with a stainless steel spatula on one side.
- Reduced adhesion to composite materials thanks to elastic tips
- Six tips for modelling a lifelike tooth structure
- Disposable tips for hygienic treatment
OptraSculpt Pad is a contouring instrument with special foam pad attachments, which is designed for the efficient, non-stick forming and shaping of composite fillings.
The highly flexible synthetic foam optimally adjusts to the tooth shape and allows the filling to be smoothly contoured, without leaving any unwanted marks. The reference scales on the instrument handle assist in the creation of esthetic and anatomically-correct anterior tooth restorations.
- The non-stick surface of the foam pad attachments prevents the adhesion of composite resins.
- The instrument does not leave any marks and therefore ensures the creation of even surfaces.
- The reference scales on the instrument handle ensure professional esthetic results.
- Suitable for adapting, shaping and contouring uncured packable composite and compomer materials in Class III, IV and V restorations and direct laminate veneers.