Today, businesses that invest in marketing are thirteen times more likely to see a positive return on investment. Internet marketing is no less important for business growth because almost everyone now searches for and purchases services and products on their mobile devices. As a result, if you want to grow and earn a consistent income for your business, you must be visible in search results, social networks, and email. But how can this concept be applied to dental practices?
Internet marketing is now widely used for business promotion and customer base expansion. Dental practices are no different.
To keep up with the latest trends and capture their audience, specialists in this field master technology. What do you know about dentists’ use of email marketing?
What Is Email Marketing?
Internet marketing is the process of promoting a business, services or products online to reach a larger audience and increase sales. It usually entails the hiring of writing professionals or consulting with writing services, including Writing Judge.
The scope of Internet marketing is vast. It includes the following marketing strategies:
- Content marketing (attraction of customers through information on blogs/websites);
- Email marketing (informing customers from your email list about new products, discounts, new services, etc.);
- Advertising (promotion of services through ads).
The use of content marketing and advertising for the promotion of dental practices is obvious. But how can a dentist use email marketing to their advantage and attract more patients?
Email Marketing For Dental Practices
As a dentist, you need new patients to stay in business and see a positive return on your investment. As this report shows, the number of digital buyers is expected to reach 2.14 billion people worldwide.
Furthermore, when making decisions, millennials now rely on social media and the internet. As a result, it will not be surprising if they begin making health-related decisions soon as well.
As a result, internet marketing has become a crucial component for doing any business. Everyone has a smartphone, and they use it every day to interact with one another and the world around them.
This includes locating healthcare providers such as dentists. The internet is the primary tool they use to locate the nearest specialist, read reviews about them, or schedule an appointment. This is why you must be well-versed in online marketing and how it can assist you in attracting new patients.
Marketing Tips for Dentists
Consider using the following tips to make the most of your dental practice’s internet marketing:
SEO-Marketing for Dentists
The most important aspect of online marketing is having a website. More than 80 percent of potential customers now begin their search for services and specialists on Google, opening a whole new world for marketing.
Whether you intend to hire a marketing firm or not, understanding the fundamentals of digital dentist marketing is always beneficial. Three stages are required for effective SEO-internet marketing.
Create A SEO-Friendly Website
The dentist’s online marketing should begin with a website. As a dental service provider, you must optimize your website for SEO to attract new patients from search engines like Google. For example, if you are in Toronto and someone searches for “dentists in Ontario,” your website should appear on the list so they can click on it and schedule an appointment.
Your website should provide visitors with the basic information they require (address, contact, services). You can convert your website into a resource centre to keep your patients’ attention. You can accomplish this by starting a blog where you can provide customers with useful dental hygiene information.
Many people have questions about dental care, and you can answer them in blog posts as an expert. If you do not have time to create content, you can delegate this function to a custom writing reviews service with a wide range of specialists such as Best Writers Online.
You may be wondering how running a blog can help you gain more patients. Visitors will know you are the right dentist for them if they read your blog posts, trust your knowledge, and see that you provide them with useful information. Furthermore, content marketing can aid in the SEO of your website.
If you have spent time and money optimizing your clinic’s local SEO, your website and location will appear whenever someone searches for “dentists in Quebec.” With local SEO, your physical address will be pinned to Google Maps, and potential patients can easily click on it to get the route.
To get the most out of your local SEO, you must:
- Register with Google My Business;
- Manage Google reviews and ratings;
- Enter keywords in your company name;
- Double-check your Google account information to ensure it is correct.
Not everyone who visits your website will become the next patient. To accomplish this, you must encourage them to sign up for the email newsletter so that you have a channel through which they can communicate.
How can dentists benefit from email marketing?
- Share interesting office updates. These letters cover information about new rules, traditions, design changes, etc.
- Confirm appointments. This type of letter not only helps to obtain confirmation that the patient will attend the doctor’s appointment but also to obtain data about them and save time when meeting because the specialist will know exactly what problem the patient will present.
- Inform about new services, staff members, and products. This email will assist your customers in becoming acquainted with your clinic’s innovations, as well as new specialists and their list of services.
- Send “Happy Birthday” wishes. Greeting customers is a common practice in many businesses. Such letters demonstrate to your patients that you value them and increase their loyalty to your company.
- Announce discounts and promotions. Customers are looking for good deals. Furthermore, when purchasing a product or service, they frequently look for ways to save money. As a dentist, offering a discount can help you gain new patients and retain existing ones. Such offers encourage patients to try your services because other specialists will charge full price for services that they can try from you at a lower cost.
- Encourage to leave feedback. After reading a positive review, dentists can use social evidence to persuade future patients to book an appointment or purchase a product. Send emails to patients encouraging them to leave a review and share their experiences with you. You can give patients a discount on their next consultation/product purchase/service as an additional incentive to write a review.
You must communicate with potential patients effectively and regularly. If necessary, you can hire experts in this field to manage your social media accounts.
Advertise Your Business
To increase the impact of your work, you should advertise your services. All you have to do is select an advertising firm and the best package for these services.
As a result, marketing in dental practices is a diverse set of strategies. Each has its own focus, including the attraction of patients’ attention, retaining regular customers, gaining trust from potential customers, etc. To run your business successfully, you must implement each of them in stages, focusing on what your clinic requires the most at a specific point.
About the Author
James Baxter is professional ghostwriter, editor at write my essay and blogger, who loves sharing his experience and knowledge with readers. He is especially interested in marketing, blogging and IT. James is always happy to visit different places and meet new people there.