The following is from the University of Minnesota CE programming, entitled “What’s new in Dentistry?” Do you agree? Consider, ripping, mixing and burning your thoughts in the comments section.
The 2011 program will show you how to:
- detect oral cancer–do the new screening techniques/adjuncts really work?
- deal with patient stress related to TMD symptoms.
- determine when to replace restorations.
- deal with polymerization shrinkage–what is new in 2011?
- provide high quality affordable three-appointment dentures.
- select the best surface texture for dental implants–what is new today?
- integrate infant exams into your practice.
- deliver palliative care for older adults–what are the new palliative oral care guidelines?
Image via Wikipedia