In today’s fast paced world of change, competition and customer (patient) sophistication, it is critical to focus on your service, reputation and referrals.
Also critical, is to know how your patients feel about you, talk about you and express their dissatisfaction.
- A dissatisfied customer will tell 12 other people
- A very dissatisfied customer will tell 20 other people
- 98% of dissatisfied customer never complain, they just leave
- 65% of lost customers are due to negative experiences
- 75% of negative experiences are not related to the product
- The biggest reason people leave is because they don’t feel appreciated
- It costs 3 times more to acquire than retain a customer
- It costs 12 times more to win back a dissatisfied customer
- Over 5 years, a typical company retains 20% of its customers
- 5% increase in retention would increase profits by 25% to 55%
For more information, please visit: http://transitionsonline.com/blog/tuesdays-with-transitions/the-patient-is-a-customer.html.