But I remember Sandie from U of T when Barry Korzen was assistant dean of continuing education and alumni affairs and the unique programs she orchestrated. In today’s economy, this business approach to the business of dentistry is crucial…………..look into it.
Deadline for registration February 10, 2011
Registration Form Below – Return by email or print and fax to 905-336-7938
Become a Dental Treatment Coordinator
This 5-day course has been designed for dental assistants, receptionists or auxiliary staff members as tools to present the best possible treatment options to their patients.
The objectives are to develop treatment planning and presentation skills that are clear, concise and allow patients to make informed decisions about their dentistry.
· Roles and responsibilities of a Treatment Coordinator
· Tools and job aids, treatment planning sheets, coding and sequencing of appointments
· How to improve case acceptance
· Understanding the psychology of patient motivation
· Effective Case Presentations
· Overcoming prejudgments and breaking free of the insurance trap
· Close the sale with confirmed appointments and a financial commitment
Tuition – $895.00 plus HST
Dates: March 10, 11, 24, 25 – April 8
Visit www.dentalofficeconsulting.com to download a registration form or call 905-336-7624
Location Pow Laboratories 63 Ridgeway Circle – Woodstock, Ontario