This lecture will present creative solutions to the frustrations encountered
by clinicians everyday. Dr. David Clark’s modern approach to restorative
dentistry showcases minimally invasive techniques for solving clinical
impediments without compromising outcomes and esthetics.
Managing deep caries and pulp capping science
• The 6 keys to solid contacts
• 24 hour bleaching technique for dark endodontically treated teeth
• Impression taking for new minimally invasive veneers and onlays
• Endodontic and post + core update
• Endodontic instrument and technique update: simpler and safer endodontics
• Better than porcelain? Achieving void free and mirror smooth composites
• GP ortho update: Should you be doing orthodontics?
Which system should you use?
• The 10 gadgets you can’t live without in everyday practice