This lecture will present creative solutions to the frustrations encountered by clinicians everyday. Dr. David Clark’s modern approach to restorative dentistry showcases minimally invasive techniques for solving clinical impediments without compromising outcomes and aesthetics.
Benefits of Attending This Course Each participant will learn how to increase productivity, while improving
their clinical success with an understanding of the most up to date
techniques and methods.
What You Will Learn
• Managing deep caries and pulp capping science
• The 6 keys to solid contacts
• Endodontic and post + core update
• 24 hour bleaching technique for dark endodontically treated teeth
• Impression taking for new minimally invasive veneers and onlays
• Endodontic instrument and technique update: simpler and safer endodontics
• Better than porcelain? Achieving void free and mirror smooth composites
• GP ortho update: Should you be doing orthodontics?
Which system should you use?
• The 10 gadgets you can’t live without in everyday practice
read more >>