Implants are now a part of daily life in dental practice. While they are becoming easier to use, the applications are becoming more varied and complex. With the increasing patient demand for both esthetic excellence and predictable long-term results, it is important to understand how to simplify the workflow.
From treatment planning to final restorations, this course will cover the most common implant considerations that the restorative dentist and implant surgeon encounter. This course is highly recommended for implant surgeons and their restorative counterparts to take the quality of your treatment planning and execution to a much higher level.
– Treatment planning differences: Anterior vs. posterior
– Interdisciplinary “pre-prosthetic” implant treatment planning and site development
– Proper implant “positioning” and the role of the surgical guide
– Timing of implant placement
– Single unit vs. multiple units vs. full-arch implant restorations
– Interim tooth replacement
– Implant impression techniques for single and multiple units
– The role of implant provisionalization on soft-tissue development
– Laboratory communication
– Implant abutments: Stock vs. custom
– Design and material selection for anterior and posterior implant restorations
– Screw-retained vs. cement-retained implant restorations
– Occlusal design for implant dentistry
Participants will learn:
Considerations for the replacement of missing teeth
How to treatment plan and sequence implant restorations from diagnosis to delivery
Mastering the interdisciplinary process – how your respective roles are critical to success
Esthetic implant treatment planning: The relationship between bone and soft tissue and the difference between anterior and posterior restorations
Greggory Kinzer, Dr. Spear Education
Robert Winter, Dr. Spear Education
Darin Dichter, Dr. Spear Education
Fees: $5,495 U.S.
– Earn 24 CE credits; Spear is ADA and AGD certified.
For more information please visit:
7201 E. Princess Boulevard, Scottsdale, Arizona United States 85032
Toll Free: 866-781-0072