“The Innovative Solutions for the Modern Dental Practice 2019 Update” lecture is a prerequisite for this hands on course.
ANTERIOR EXERCISES – Modern composite preparations and matrixing for deep caries, peg laterals, and black triangle closures. Simplified.
POSTERIOR EXERCISES – Modern Class II composite and direct composite overlay.
At the End Of This Course Participants Will
• Achieve clinical proficiency in injection molding techniques and restoratively-driven papilla regeneration utilizing direct composites.
• Understand and achieve confidence with minimally traumatic Class I and Class II composite preparations, including the Clark Class II.
• Understand C-Factor, composite chemistry, and receive an update in dentin and composite bonding options.
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of flowable and paste composites.
• Receive a blueprint for the incorporation of flowable composite in all different types of composite preparations.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for the General Practitioner who would like to enhance their Aesthetic Dentistry skills.
PLEASE NOTE: If you wear magnification loupes while practicing, we recommend you bring them to the hands-on course.
read more >>