6:00 PM – 6:30 PM Registration & Refreshments
6:30 PM – 9:30 PM Lecture
General differences of adhesives
• What adhesives are best for: direct restorations, indirect
restorations including zirconia, alumina, and feldspathic/
lucite porcelain, core materials
• What are the limitations of self-etch adhesives?
• How to deal with sensitivity
• Are desensitizers necessary?
• What are the differences between the current curing lights
Bonding Test Hands-On Exercise
You will have the opportunity to do your own immediate bond strength testing utilizing the Mini Instron. The Instron has become the gold standard for bond breakage testing in the industry today. Curious how your current adhesive stands up? Bring it in, test it and compare the results with your colleagues. See for yourself if you made the right choice.