As in all successful organizations, the efficient management of systems, costs and revenues is critical to success. For dental professionals, understanding how to manage these factors and improve customer retention through quality of care are key to developing a sustainable, patient-centric practice.
Designed and delivered by Sauder professors and successful dental practitioners, and based on industry best practices and key measurements, the concepts and skills presented in this certificate program will help you work more effectively with your staff, streamline your systems and make smart decisions for the future.
The program consists of three 3-day modules.
This program provides the following takeaways in an integrated, applicable manner, focused on dental practices:
• Identify your goals and evaluate business challenges and opportunities
• Understand industry trends as they affect your practice and dentistry
• Consider numerous ways to reduce your costs
• Appreciate all of the advantages and disadvantages of new technology
• Assess your own practice, and identify and measure Key Performance Indicators
• Determine what your practice is worth
• Interpret your Financial Statements to uncover hidden costs
• Evaluate cost structures and cash flow
• Broaden your understanding of effective leadership
• Build a culture that reflects your strategy and values
• Design an effective performance management and reward system
• Address one-on-one challenges; lead others to lead themselves
• Understand what drives patient behavior and how patients evaluate your practice
• Identify problem areas in service delivery that frustrate both patients and staff
• Implement techniques to measure patient perceptions and satisfaction
• Improve service delivery to increase patient satisfaction and staff morale
• Identify what drives efficiency in your practice
• Streamline your Service Operations
• Understand cost drivers in your service
• Design your operations to meet your strategy