February 10, 2021
We are all experiencing unprecedented times due to the COVID-19 global crisis, and the way we will be practicing dentistry in the future is uncertain. Due to the pandemic, continuing education must be modified because of travel limitations and restrictions, social and physical distancing, and affordability and tuitions.
Therefore, The Institute for Dental Excellence (T.I.D.E.) has adapted to address these challenges by providing an online interactive and comprehensive basic and intermediate dental implant training program.
- 60 online CE hours to meet and exceed regulatory body requirements for basic and intermediate implant dentistry training in the comfort of your own home ( 3 hours per week- 20 weeks)
- Qualified faculty members providing evidence-based foundational didactic information to help prepare for live patient treatment (i.e. Prosthodontists, Periodontists, Oral Surgeons, Dental Anesthesiologists, Laboratory Technicians, General Practitioners)
- 20 step-by-step instructional clinical videos on implant treatment planning, and surgical and implant prosthodontics procedures
- Evidence-based didactic information that is generic and applicable to all dental implant systems
- Numerous hard and soft copy implant dentistry textbooks to be include