Today’s dentists are challenged with an increased complexity in esthetic demands. Furthermore, dentists are faced with an ever-changing selection of materials, procedures and requests from patients. At the heart of all this is what is most ideal for your patients. This lecture will review practical and new options for treating many of the challenges we encounter in everyday practice. You will also learn practical techniques to simplify the restoration of your cases and be able to implement many of these immediately.
• Learn to evaluate various direct and provisional restorative materials so as to select the most appropriate for each situation
• Learn practical restorative techniques to simplify the restoration of your cases and implement them immediately
• Learn practical layering techniques to make your anterior restorations more natural looking
• Learn techniques to reproduce natural contours for your posterior restorations
• Learn techniques to create proper contact areas and embrasures
• Learn techniques to improve the outcome and esthetics of your indirect restorations on natural teeth or implants