The world of indirect dentistry was relatively easy to understand for many years when choices were limited to gold and porcelain fused to metal restorations; however, things have most definitely changed. The practitioner today must choose between numerous materials as well as workflow options. This course will take a look at the advances in all aspects of crown and bridge dentistry ranging from provisional fabrication and post placement through CAD/CAM dentistry and the best
practices of new age ceramics.
THE FOLLOWING TOPICS WILL BE DISCUSSED
• Learn efficient techniques in provisionalization
• Understand the benefits of fibre post placement
• Be exposed to proper soft tissue management techniques for digital and traditional impressions
• Learn about the advances in CAD/CAM dentistry
• Gain an overview with respect to the best practices of ceramic utilization, as all types of ceramic restorations are not equal