November 16, 2018
SHAW CONFERENCE CENTRE
9797 Jasper Ave. | Edmonton, AB
The world of indirect dentistry was relatively easy to understand for many years when choices were limited to gold and porcelain fused to metal restorations; however, things have most definitely changed. The practitioner today must choose between numerous materials as well as workflow options. This course will take a look at the advances in all aspects of crown and bridge dentistry ranging from provisional fabrication and post placement through CAD/CAM dentistry and the
best practices of new age ceramics.
THE FOLLOWING TOPICS WILL BE DISCUSSED
• Learn efficient techniques in provisionalization
• Understand the benefits of fibre post placement
• Be exposed to proper soft tissue management techniques for digital
and traditional impressions
• Learn about the advances in CAD/CAM dentistry
• Gain an overview with respect to the best practices of ceramic utilization, as all types of ceramic restorations are not equal
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course will help the restorative dentist and their chair side auxiliaries understand the advances in crown and bridge dentistry and the best practices for new materials and technologies.