June 25 - June 30, 2020
A can’t-miss candid discussion with Kurt Rosentreter, CPA, CA about your financial worries during this crisis – including strategies to cope today and then how to plan for the future once we are back to the “new normal”.
In this fast-paced, hard hitting session Kurt will cover the following topics, questions and more:
- Cash flow management for a month or for six months
- Dealing with big costs you cannot avoid paying now
- Three rules: defer, debt or dip….
- The B word (budget)
- Vehicle leases and loans
- Personal Insurance: life, disability, critical illness policies and COVID-19
- Business insurance: office overhead, business interruption and COVID-19
- Wills, POA and estate planning
- Pending real estate transactions
- Income taxes – due dates and installments for you and corporations
- Elderly parents financial planning
- Children’s financial planning & RESPs
- Tax Free Savings Account and your emergency safety yet
- Stress testing your RRSPs and long-term investment portfolio for more carnage to come.
- Divorce support payments clause