• Implementing a diagnostic process that will guide your treatment.
• The importance of a full, comprehensive patient examination.
• Once a diagnosis is made, what are the treatment modalities available
to successfully complete the treatment?
• What are your material choices based on the diagnosis and patient
• When is a direct vs indirect restoration indicated? What are the material choices for each procedure?
• Current concepts in Adhesive Dentistry that lead to predictability
• How to combine direct and indirect restorative techniques for success.
• Step-by-step procedures for: anterior and posterior composite restorations for single and multiple units.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The program is best suited for every Dentist, regardless of their level of
experience, as well as Restorative Hygienists who wish to do better, faster, more effective and efficient dentistry with today’s modern materials. Dental Assistants would benefit in that it would help them develop a work flow with their Dentists to make dental life less stressful in the operatory.
read more >>