Dr. Margeas will review dozens of direct and indirect clinical cases step-by-step that are done in real time on an everyday basis. These include: porcelain veneers from preparation, provisionalization, and cementation, direct composite resin veneers, class IV restorations, diastema closure, peg laterals, and porcelain repair. Learn how to
create perfect ovate pontic sites following extraction. Simplified implant techniques and coordinating treatment with your surgeon for immediate extraction, placement, and provisionalization using the patient’s natural tooth on the day of placement. Learn about making the perfect impression, and dealing with tissue management issues.
Diagnosing and treating the worn dentition will be explained with different treatment options that will allow staging of treatment over several years to allow patients to complete comprehensive dentistry. The techniques learned can be incorporated into your practice immediately for increased profitability. Participants should walk out with
a strand, rather than a pearl following this practical and honest presentation from a full time practitioner.
THE FOLLOWING TOPICS WILL BE DISCUSSED
• You will learn how to properly layer, finish, and polish composite resins that mimic nature
• Provisionalize with a cement or screw retained restoration immediately following implant placement
• Learn how to provisionalize if the implant is not stable with a fixed appliance
• Porcelain veneers – preparation, provisionalization and cementation
• Learn how to diagnose and treat the worn dentition with different
• Know when to bond restorations vs cement
• Understand the differences in zirconia and lithium disilicate and how to treat them
• Making a perfect impression every time