Practical exercises in examination, photography, diagnosis, treatment planning and case discussion are combined with tools and techniques that help you connect with your patients and your practice. Experience the systems that will help you exceed your patients’ expectations, and yours. Facially Generated Treatment Planning is the engine for change you’ve been looking for.
– The Spear model
– Where is your practice now – where do you want it to go?
– Who is your patient and how do you find him (her)?
– Photography as a tool for planning and teaching
– Clinical examination of joints, muscles, and teeth
– Esthetic considerations when teeth are missing
– Creating patient presentations using photography and templates
– Example cases for individual and group treatment planning practice
– Treatment planning YOUR cases from home
– Setting goals for yourself and helping your team “catch your dreams”
Participants will learn:
– How to provide opportunities in the examination and beyond for your patients to see dental health as something they desire through observation, illustration, explanation and experience. You will help your patients ask you for the best dentistry has to offer.
– Separating treatment planning from treatment sequencing by clearly visualizing WHAT before consideration of HOW
– Utilizing photography to let the patient see what you see, to help you plan treatment, and then to help the patient visualize the outcome you see for them through the use of selected images and templates
– How to systematically develop treatment plans for cases of any complexity using the facially generated treatment planning protocol developed and successfully used by Dr. Spear and his students for more than 30 years
– How to employ a four-part process for discussing your findings with patients, guiding them toward the realization that they WANT the health you’ve illustrated
Gary DeWood, Dr. Spear Education
Greggory Kinzer, Dr. Spear Education
Kevin Kwiecien, Dr. Spear Education
Fees: $5,495 U.S.
Attendees will earn 24 CE credits; Spear is ADA and AGD certified.
For more information, please contact:
Address 7201 E. Princess Boulevard, Scottsdale, Arizona United States 85032
Toll Free 866-781-0072