Morning: Filling the Gaps
• What is cervical curvature and how to replicate it
• How to choose the correct matrix
• How to create a natural emergence profile to support the papilla
• How to restore diastemas, peg laterals and black triangles
• How to achieve an out of this world polish
Afternoon: The Rationale for the Use of Fibre Posts
• The evolution of the use of posts in dentistry
• The modern day decision tree – when should posts
• The evolution of fibre post technology and systems
• Fibre posts – they are not all the same!
• Manufacturing standards of fibre posts
• The selection of the appropriate post
• The secret to clinical success – the necessary adjunctive aids to treat the canal properly and the technique to minimize air bubbles and achieve maximum bond strength of the post and core
• Do you need to use a post cement and then a core material or can you do it all at once?
• So you want to put a round post into an oval canal?
read more >>