Conservative cosmetic dentistry is here to stay. This course answers the hows and whys of composite resin restorations and simplifies the technique. By following the Dental Cosmetic Pyramid developed by the speaker of the whitening, gingival re-contouring, and restoring, a
new predictability, time management, achieving beautiful optical dimension, and profitability can be realized. Whether you are looking for a reliable method to restore tight proximal contacts in posterior restorations, have questions about the success of self-etch bonding agents, feel the need to decrease post-op sensitivity, or want to
provide beautiful anterior restorations, this course is for you. The hands-on component gives you experience that will prepare you for clinical applications.
• Basic application using composite resin in a silicone mold
• Simplified layering technique – achieve exquisite results predictably and quickly while using a veneer template
• Experience a matrix system to achieve tight interproximal contacts
• Create invisible margins when performing Class IV restorations
• Learn a straight forward method of polishing composite resin restorations