Direct composites are underappreciated in today’s world of implants and computer-assisted ceramics. Yet composite can be one of the least invasive, most natural and wonderfully esthetic of all restorations. Experience a unique approach to modern resin dentistry. Participants will learn how to use injection molding to create ideal margins, rounded emergence profiles and mirror-smooth restorations. Anatomic Bioclear™ matrices are one of the main advancements in anterior composite dentistry in recent years – and the technique keeps evolving!
• Close a black triangle and create a mirror-like finish and invisible margins.
• Receive an update evaluation of modern matrices, wedges and separators.
• Learn how to best combine heated flowable and composite materials using the injection molding technique.
• How to achieve the 3 step “Rock Star Polish”.
LIVE TECHNIQUE DEMONSTRATION
• Anterior Exercise. Closing a Black Triangle.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
General dentists and staff interested in providing fast,
predictable long lasting and esthetic restorations. Injection Molding with
Anterior Modern Matrices Introducing the Bioclear Method.
read more >>