• Identify dormant practice revenue opportunities
• Identify the top tax planning opportunities available today
• Understand the importance of cash-flow and working with a team that works for your interest
• Recognize the overlaps of practice and personal finances to help grow your Net Worth
• Develop tax efficient strategies for paying down personal or business debt
•Develop the framework for achieving one’s long term financial success
• Align your practice with your life and keep more of what you earn
A high paced and thought provoking seminar, to incorporate a complete tax and financial planning solution for your dental practice and your personal life, so you can save time, money and have peace of mind.
Dentists live busy lives, and coordinating all of your practice and personal financial elements can be a challenge. The seminar highlights how to connect the pieces for the big picture, looking into:
1. Areas of dormant practice revenue within the dental practice and ways to uncover them.
2. Tips and techniques to formulate an action plan to capture practice revenue opportunities.
a. Dentist and hygiene revenue streams
b. Revenue per patientc.Supplies and staff costs
3. Tax and financial planning strategies to enable you to make your money work harder and smarter for you, so you can grow your Net Worth.
Dale Tucci Tucci Management Consultants Inc.
Mike Lakhani, Founder & CEO TMFD — Tax Matters For Dentists
Stive Farronato, Senior VP, Advisory Services TMFD – Tax Matters For Dentists
Chris Molloy, Senior VP, Advisory Services TMFD – Tax Matters For Dentists
6:00 pm – Registration
6:30 pm – Dinner
7:30 pm – Lecture
10:00 pm – Departure
Fees: No fee – Fully complimentary to dentists.
Advanced registration required to reserve your seat, free parking
Organizer: TMFD – Tax Matters For Dentists
Address: 350 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Suite 218, Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5B 3J1
Toll Free: 1-800-265-4658
read more >>