This comprehensive live surgery course is designed to demonstrate the simplicity of tooth replacement in edentulous and immediate extraction sites. After taking this course, participants will gain the skills and confidence necessary to accelerate their implant practice from 0 to 60 procedures in one year!
• Which cases to “keep” and which to refer to a surgical specialist based on sound treatment planning guidelines
• Basic implant applications, delivery systems and problem solving techniques–both pre and post-operatively
• Essential steps in obtaining predictable esthetics and function
• Utilize the latest dental laser technology to increase success rate, minimize post-op complications and gain patient referrals
• Motivate team members and share their role in case acceptance
• Upon completion of this course the clinician will successfully present and gain acceptance in placing and restoring dental implants
Dr. Jon Julian is a graduate of the University of Missouri Dental School in Kansas City. His approach to dentistry began quite simply as a vision for merging conservatism and progressiveness in a practice that focuses on total patient care through a team concept. In an effort to broaden his vision, Dr. Julian has spoken extensively throughout the U.S. and in Europe. All of his programs unite current clinical advancements and technology, including practice management for implementation. Dr. Julian has written numerous articles and was a contributing author of Principles and Practices of Laser Dentistry, by Robert A. Convissar, DDS.
AGD PACE Approved Provider:
14 CE Credits issued
125 Botanical Circle (Off of Hwy 11), Travelers Rest, SC 29690
Hurry, space is limited. Reserve your spot today!
Call 888-649-6425 or Visit www.implantdirect.com