This comprehensive live surgery course is designed to demonstrate the simplicity of tooth replacement in edentulous and immediate extraction sites. After taking this course, participants will gain the skills and confidence necessary to accelerate their implant practice from 0 to 60 procedures in one year!
• Which cases to “keep” and which to refer to a surgical specialist based on sound treatment planning guidelines
• Basic implant applications, delivery systems and problem solving techniques–both pre and post-operatively
• Essential steps in obtaining predictable esthetics and function
• Utilizing the latest dental laser technology to increase success rate, minimize post-op complications and gain patient referrals
• Motivating team members and sharing their role in case acceptance
• Upon completion of this course the clinician will successfully present and gain acceptance in placing and restoring dental implants
Dr. Jon Julian is a graduate of the University of Missouri Dental School in Kansas City. Dr. Julian has spoken extensively throughout the U.S. and in Europe. All of his programs unite current clinical advancements and technology, including practice management for implementation. Dr. Julian has written numerous articles and was a contributing author of Principles and Practices of Laser Dentistry, by Robert A. Convissar, DDS.
14 CE Credits
read more >>