February 07, 2019
Toronto, ON (Venue TBD)
Designed for developing Invisalign® providers, this lecture focuses on applying the range of Invisalign® treatment approaches to more complex cases. The inclusion of Invisalign® in practices is providing better clinical outcomes for both the patient and the practitioner. When applied properly, one can expect higher productivity and greater efficiencies. This course will outline technologies and techniques available to enable the digital workflow and treatment planning, as well as how to integrate them into your practice and how to combine them into producing the best patient experience. Special emphasis will be placed on Digital Smile Design, a tool for treatment planning, patient motivation and lab communication.
Audience: Dentists and Specialists*
Key Learning Objectives:
– Incorporating Invisalign® treatments into your practice and patient treatment plan
– Finding the best approach to every case from the time of diagnosis to planning
– Applying the principles of biomechanics to Invisalign® patient treatments
– Standardizing routine prescription requests
– Utilizing advanced tools in the ClinCheck software to provide additional diagnostic information
– Treatment plan development: evaluating the use of attachments, prescribing and performing IPR, and using buttons and elastics
– Determine what retention solution is ideal for each individual patient
* Please note that Invisalign® Fundamentals is a prerequisite to this course. You must have previously completed Invisalign® Fundamentals to attend this session.