The use of composite resin material as a direct restorative for anterior and posterior restorations has dramatically increased in the marketplace. Establishing streamlined technique protocols is essential to restore the dentition with predictable clinical results.
Particular emphasis will be placed on creating ideal anatomy and life-like results in all clinical situations. Of particular importance to the comfort and longevity of a composite restoration is the choice of your adhesive technique. Bonding techniques will be discussed with an emphasis placed on choosing the proper adhesive materials that will
lead to increased clinical success in esthetics, function and longevity, while decreasing the likelihood of post-op sensitivity. Ideal techniques for preparation design, composite placement, and finishing and polishing will be also discussed and practiced for all classes
of composite restorations.
• Be able to reproduce natural tooth characteristics using composite resin.
• Learn placement techniques for all classes of restorations that maximize clinical outcomes and esthetics.
• Be able to place composite restorations that blend into the oral cavity, producing life-like results.
• Learn to create anatomy and polish restorations at the highest level…quickly and efficiently.
• You will get to perform a Class II and V exercise, and if time allows a Class 1 and IV.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Clinicians interested in learning clinical tips and techniques for eliminating common problems associated with routine clinical procedures.
read more >>