This course is designed for general dentists and endodontists looking to improve the quality of their endodontic therapy. Focus will be on creating predictable, efficient and excellent care through in a “what you need to know” approach of hand/rotary instrumentation, irrigation
and obturation. This course is designed to give you the most practical knowledge you need to get operating at the highest level of excellence. Through an interactive multimedia lecture followed by a clinician driven and inspired hands-on session, your skill will improve instantly.
• Diagnosis and treatment planning – what tools do you need?
• Predictable local anesthesia and improving patient comfort
• Access design and modifications with complex coronal restorations
• Instruments to assist with locating, cleaning & shaping, and obturating all canal systems
• Hand/rotary instrumentation techniques (Hands-on using Typhoon CM Files)
• Irrigation techniques- positive and negative pressure (Hands-on)
• Warm vertical obturation techniques (Hands-on)
• Apexification techniques (Hands-on)
read more >>