Medical emergencies can happen anywhere, even in the dental office. As healthcare professionals, we owe it to our patients to be prepared to keep our patients as safe as possible. When a medical emergency arises, we still owe our patients proper care. This full-day seminar will review the more common and the more dangerous emergencies that we might face. We will review office set-ups as well as treatment steps (including emergency drugs) and strategies to make your team more competent and more comfortable.
– The incidence of medical emergencies and how to anticipate and recognize them;
– Patient health history reviews;
– Emergency airway management;
– Pharmacology and use of medical emergency drugs;
– Medical emergency kit review;
– How to treat the treatable medical emergencies (scenarios and algorithms), and when to get help;
– How to organize your team and your office to ensure the best possible outcomes.
9:00am – 4:00pm via Live Zoom Webinar