The Faculty of Dentistry, University of British Columbia is pleased to offer NDEB candidates a three hour orientation session on Wednesday, June 3 or Thursday, June 4, 2020 to familiarize themselves with our Dental Clinic. Please choose one of the sessions.
• Tour of facility
• Chair demonstration and familiarization with dental unit
• Scheduled time alone to practice skills
WHAT TO BRING
• Participants must bring own handpieces, instruments, dentoform and all equipment and supplies needed to practice
• In order for your dentoform to fit UBC’s manikin heads, it MUST have a screw mount – please ensure that your dentoform is free of any clamps and is able to attach to a screw mount
• Please wear clinic attire
Please be advised that this is a Clinic Orientation only. It is designed for you to familiarize yourself with the clinic setting. NO GUIDANCE OR ADVICE will be given regarding the assessment.