You can no longer afford to ignore the impact of the most common chronic inflammatory disease known to mankind; Periodontitis. Maximizing the resolution of periodontal inflammation affects biofilm, periodontal destruction and systemic health. It’s time to recognize and acknowledge the role that inflammation plays in both oral and systemic diseases and take action to change the therapeutic approach of how we treat periodontal disease. Getting consistently adequate periodontal outcomes is now more important then ever. Come and learn how to do just that!
Audience: Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants
Key Learning Objectives:
– How to take a risk-based, priority patient approach
– Learn an evidence based, non-surgical approach to non-surgical treatment of chronic periodontitis
– Learn a hygiene visit evaluation protocol which motivates patients
– How to enhance your clinical efficacy an patient experience during SRP
– How to maximally modulate inflamation
– How to support your patients with the most innovating and effective home care regimen
-You will also have access to the practice management materials necessary to facilitate a successful and quick integration into your practice
-The most effective periodontal risk assessment form that can be used in your practice
-Dialogue scripts to facilitate clear communication with your risk factor patients: smoking, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia/osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, etc.
-Simple protocol to successfully enhance clinical outcomes and patient experience