September 12 - September 13, 2019
1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2
A manager or team of managers has significant impact on the communication, practice metrics and key systems for daily operations. Learn how to be a self-managed leader how knows what to stop start or continue in order to have progress and momentum towards the practices’ unique goal.
- Define what an effective Practice Manager looks like
- Learn strategies to remain open to change and how to support your team through change
- The importance of establishing a practice vision
- Acquire the skills to influence team members
- Learn how to hold team and yourself accountable
- Learn healthy practice metrics and how to track your practices wins, areas of focus and progress
Additional Notes: Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.