6:00 PM – 6:30 PM Registration
Light Snacks & Refreshments
6:30 PM – 9:30 PM Hands-On
The evolution of the use of posts in dentistry
• The modern day decision tree – when should posts be used
• The evolution of fibre post technology and systems
• Fibre posts – they are not all the same!
• Manufacturing standards of fibre posts
• The selection of the appropriate post
• The secret to clinical success – the necessary adjunctive aids to treat the canal properly and the technique to minimize air bubbles and achieve maximum bond strength of the post and core
• Do you need to use a post cement and then a core material or can you do it all at once?
read more >>