An integrated approach that looks at diagnosis and treatment planning as well as smile design, and single unit dentistry for the everyday dental practice. Attendees will be able to communicate the desired outcome to both the ceramist and the patient making it a winning combination.
Do you have post-op sensitivity? Do you experience occasional fracture of your porcelain restorations? Do you know when to cement vs when to bond? Do you have problems with traditional impression techniques? What materials do you use and where? How do you treat your ceramic materials prior to placement? Have you thought about digital scanners in your practice? Are they practical and profitable? Do you have an online presence including website, social media and digital communication? All of these questions will be answered in this fast paced, interactive and informative full day presentation.
Dr. Ritter will cover digital design and communication, digital planning and work flow, and digital marketing. The entire planet has gone digital. Dentistry is moving quickly in implementation of the newest technologies available. This presentation will help the practices of today get ready for the changes tomorrow.
• How to differentiate between lithium disilicate vs zirconia
• How to best use the latest adhesives and cements for the longest
• How to choose the correct impression material & impression tray for
• How to implement the latest in social media to maximize exposure
for your practice
• How to use digital chairside dental scanners in the general practice
• How to simplify the latest in implant prosthetics with the help of
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This lecture is for BOTH the dentist that utilizes digital and the dentist that does not, given by a full time practicing dentist.
read more >>