HANDS-ON COURSE ON PIG MANDIBLE
THE FOLLOWING TOPICS WILL BE COVERED:
1. When to graft and when to restore cervical lesions.
When to combine grafting and restorative treatment for ideal results.
2. Current minimally invasive grafting techniques simplified.
NEW! Keyhole insertion technique for reduced chairtime.
3. What REALLY happens to the Alloderm?
Histology and data from clinical trials to explain the tissue changes
after grafting. Learn ideal 3D positioning of the graft material for the best outcome.
4. Learn to “read” the tissues” to avoid and manage surgical complications.
5. New! Alloderm for pontic sites.
This course includes a lecture and hands-on component to teach minimally invasive
techniques using Alloderm for soft tissue grafting.
read more >>