October 17 - October 20, 2019
AMS Student Nest (UBC)
MK Forum Room,
6133 University Boulevard
This is an intense hands-on surgical course that will train you one-on-one to diagnose and perform implant surgery on your patient. The course is perfectly tailored to the novice implant dentist and to the surgeons who wish to incorporate computer guided technology into their implant practice! Learn to place implants in a friendly and stress free teaching environment.
• Two days of live surgeries
• Two live demo surgeries performed by an oral surgeon and a periodontist
• Full treatment planning of each individual case
• Computer guided implant placement (a cornerstone of this course)
• Use of a computer guided surgical guide
• One-on-one supervision by a specialist for every surgery
• Placement of up to 2 implants within the same arch to be surgically performed by each participant
• Patients provided for out of province dentists, if requested (Note: Dentists must obtain a temporary license to practice from the College of Dental Surgeons of BC at cdsbc.org) in prosthodontics, periodontics and oral surgery.