The use of lasers in dentistry is not just a trend; in fact, lasers have and continue to demonstrate their efficacy for myriad clinical applications. This course is designed to highlight the fundamentals of laser use in the general setting, including an introduction to and comparison of today’s available devices. Application and best practices will also be discussed, with a focus on the use of lasers for soft-tissue management.
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss the fundamentals of lasers and their advantages for myriad clinical applications
- Speak to the advantages of using a laser for soft-tissue management, compared to traditional methods
- Understand laser settings and adjustments, including modification and application per clinical parameters
- Recognize the procedures for which lasers can be used, as well as the corresponding insurance billing codes
If you’re unable to attend live, don’t worry. All registrants will automatically receive a recording of the webinar 1 business day after the live event.
1) One (1) hour of Lecture (live/interactive) CE credit will be provided.
2) AGD Subject Code 135
3) No required prerequisites
4) This course is free, but you’re required to register in advance.