As clinicians, we are presented daily with critical decisions of selecting the best procedures to treat the health of our patient. Every procedure also involves the critical decision and accurate selection of materials, instruments and the knowledge of how to best utilize these tools for an ultimate outcome. To master this area clinicians are in continuous pursuit for courses that provide this clinical training. When clinicians fully understand the characteristics and application of materials, it creates an indispensable tool and confidence in providing the patient with optimum care.
In this CE webinar, we will cover the following:
• How to achieve an accurate bite registration
• Accuracy in implant impressions
• Registration of a CR bite
• Creative immediate implant stabilization and temporization
• Taking a quad-tray impression the easy way! ( disclaimer , ADA CERP Statement )