Complimentary 1 Hour/1CE Credit
LIVE Technique Demonstration
Dental school is overwhelming, Four years is not enough to learn it all. The real work begins after graduation. But where should you start?! Join me as I go over my top tips and tricks I’ve learned since graduating from dental school that I wish I had learned sooner. Successful every day dentistry is a balancing act between achieving excellence while maximizing efficient. By the end of the hour, each attendee will leave with new techniques to improve patient care and accelerate your education.
* Build your CE family: How to find other individuals who share your passions
* Everyday photography: Basic camera set up and settings for everyday use
* Time to Give a Dam! A predictable and reliable application of rubber dam to maximize patient care
* Esthetic Mock Ups: When and how to use them to achieve the best results esthetically and trial run a smile makeover
* Chairside Tips: How to use your camera chair side to optimize shade selection for direct composites
Who Should Attend:
This course is geared for dental students, residents and recent graduates, but can also be beneficial for all general dentists and team members.