February 23, 2019
Toronto, ON (Venue TBD)
This workshop is designed for the dental clinician who desires to stay at the forefront of the latest scientific advancements, endodontic techniques and schools of thought. The hands-on session will include NiTi metallurgy, irrigation technologies and 3D obturation that are cutting edge and changing endodontic therapy.
Audience: Dentists and Specialists*
* Attendees of this session must be registered to attend “The Golden Era of Root Canal Instrumentation” on September 14, 2018.
Key Learning Objectives:
– Understand and appreciate the advances in metallurgy and file engineering that address cyclic fatigue and file separation
– Understand and appreciate the efficiency of file design enhancements that deliver consistent and predictable root canal preparations in less time and with fewer instruments
– Understand and appreciate energized Irrigation protocols with new technologies and techniques for removing bacteria and the smear layer
– Understand and appreciate 3-D centrally condensed gutta-percha techniques