This workshop is designed for the dental clinician who desires to stay at the forefront of the latest scientific advancements, endodontic techniques and schools of thought. The hands-on session will include NiTi metallurgy, irrigation technologies and 3D obturation that are cutting edge and changing endodontic therapy.
Audience: Dentists and Specialists*
* Attendees of this session must be registered to attend “The Golden Era of Root Canal Instrumentation” on September 14, 2018.
Key Learning Objectives:
– Understand and appreciate the advances in metallurgy and file engineering that address cyclic fatigue and file separation
– Understand and appreciate the efficiency of file design enhancements that deliver consistent and predictable root canal preparations in less time and with fewer instruments
– Understand and appreciate energized Irrigation protocols with new technologies and techniques for removing bacteria and the smear layer
– Understand and appreciate 3-D centrally condensed gutta-percha techniques
read more >>