The changes in today’s insurance and economic climate has made practice growth more challenging. You could work harder, but this presentation will show you another option—increasing your practice’s efficiency and decreasing the cost to deliver your services without compromising quality. This course will also provide hands-on demonstrations and implementation strategies that will effectively change your practice.
Proper case selection for tooth preparation without the need for
• When to etch and how to maximize longevity while minimizing sensitivity
• How to predictably achieve anatomically contoured multi-surface posterior restorations with tight contacts and no overhangs
• Simple anterior diastema closure techniques
• No longer be concerned about depth of cure and save time with greater success placing multi-surface posterior restorations
• Modern treatment planning for aesthetics & function, and good sound
• Aesthetic case presentation
• Making perfect impressions
• Fabrication of one to twenty eight temporaries in 10 minutes or less
and why you would want to
• How to give your assistant a breather
• Cementation of aesthetic restorations of different materials simplified
• How to make your practice remarkable
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The presentation will be appropriate for all dental team members, and team presence will facilitate the implementation of the ideas presented.