Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Cocktail reception/photos with Dr. Christensen: 3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
To register contact Naghmeh at 1-800-668-5558 x4222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Controversies are present on numerous clinical topics, but there are solutions for many of them. Dr. Gordon Christensen provides answers for these challenges:
- Inability to identify initial caries
- Zirconia crowns coming off in service
- Is bulk filling really working well?
- When and how to use cone beam
- Can zirconia be esthetic?
- When to remove a tooth
- The best methods to restore pediatric teeth
- Overcoming the lingering recession
- Which laser is useful and why
- Are digital impressions better?
- Which technology should I get? Scanning/In-Office Milling Curing Lights/Caries Detection Electric Handpieces/Others
On the completion of this course attendees should be able to:
1. List ten clinical challenges facing dentists.
2. Identify potential solutions to ten clinical challenges.
3. Decide which of the challenges are most important to their practice.
4. Implement changes into their practices to overcome the challenges.