April 20, 2016
The Annual Spring Meeting (ASM) is the Ontario Dental Association’s signature dental conference and trade show. Now in its 149th year, the ASM continues to be a prominent gathering place for all dental professionals.
The ASM offers an unparalleled education program featuring the best and brightest minds in the dental industry. Year-after-year, dentists and their dental teams come together in Toronto to listen to renowned speakers who not only inform but also provide insight and inspiration across a variety of Clinical, Practice Management and Personal Development disciplines.
Not only do attendees take part in a broad range of educational programming, they also have the opportunity to visit Exhibitors on the trade show floor, which covers more than 75,000 square feet of dental innovation. Exhibitors enhance the ASM in many ways and are an integral part of the whole experience for attendees. Dentists and their dental teams can connect and interact with 320+ exhibiting companies who are there to demonstrate and teach attendees about new products, services and technology from around the world. Attendees have the opportunity to touch, test drive and compare the newest materials and technology in the dental industry.
The essence of the ASM is its ability to provide dentists and their dental teams with a range of opportunities to connect, learn and excel. It is the best educational platform to connect with speakers, exhibitors and colleagues, share best practices and have a great experience, all under one roof.
The ASM is the place to connect with each other at class reunions, at lectures or on the exhibit floor. Learn about what’s new in the science of dentistry, the techniques of practice management, or just how to stay safe and healthy. Excel in every aspect of dentistry and in your personal life.
With 11,700 attendees, the ASM is held annually at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building, in Toronto, Canada.
Visit www.youroralhealth.ca/asm for more information.
Future ASM Dates:
May 4-6, 2017
April 26-28, 2018
Get Noticed! That’s what happens when you exhibit at the ODA’s Annual Spring Meeting (ASM).
• 94% of ASM15 attendees reported that they visited the ASM exhibit floor*
• 65% of attendees report that they purchased a product or service*
• The main reason attendees visited the ASM exhibit floor was for the product sales and demonstrations*
• 91% of attendees said that trade shows impacted their buying decisions because the competition was located in one place, allowing for comparison shopping in real time**
• 97% of attendees represent new prospects and potential customers for exhibiting companies**
• Approximately two-thirds of trade show attendees placed a high level of importance on face-to-face interaction during the pre-purchasing stages**
• Trade Show attendees tell 6+ people about their experience**
*Results from ASM15 Attendee Survey
**Centre for Exhibtion Industry Research
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
read more >>