June 1, 2002
by Dental Practice Management
– Do you use the same mask all day?
– Do you frequently pull down your mask away from your nose so you can breathe easier?
– Do you leave your mask on while you leave the operatory to quickly grab something or to briefly check another patient?
– If using aerosol-producing equipment, do you use your mask for more than 20 minutes?
– During a lengthy procedure, do you use the same mask for the entire time?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.