March 1, 2015
by Oral Health
The Annual Spring Meeting (ASM) is the Ontario Dental Association’s signature dental conference and trade show. Now in its 148th year, the ASM continues to be a prominent gathering place for all dental professionals.
The ASM offers an unparalleled education program featuring the best and brightest minds in the field of dentistry. Year-after-year dentists and their dental teams come together in Toronto to listen to renowned speakers who not only inform but provide insight and inspiration across a variety of Clinical, Practice Management and Personal Development topics.
Not only to attendees take part in a broad range of educational programming, they also have the opportunity to visit Exhibitors on the trade show floor, which covers more than 75,000 square feet of dental innovation. Exhibitors enhance the ASM in many ways and are an integral part of the whole experience for attendees. Dentist and their dental teams can connect and interact with 300+ exhibiting companies who are there to demonstrate and teach attendees about new products, services and technology from across the globe. Attendees have the opportunity to touch, test drive and compare the newest materials and technology in the dental industry.
The essence of the ASM is its ability to provide dentists and their dental teams with a range of opportunities to connect, learn and excel. It is the best platform to connect with speakers, exhibitors and colleagues, share best practices and have a great experience, all under one roof.
The ASM is the place to connect with each other at class reunions, at lectures or on the exhibits floor. Learn about what’s new in the science of dentistry, the techniques of practice management, or just how to stay safe and healthy.
With 11,700 attendees, the ASM is held annually at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building, in Toronto, Canada.
Future ASM Dates:May 5-7, 2016May 4-6, 2017
Get noticed. That’s what happens when you exhibit at the Annual Spring Meeting. Here are some of the Top Reasons to exhibit at ASM15:
• 94% of ASM14 attendees reported that they visited the ASM exhibit floor*
• 65% of attendees report that they purchased a product or service*
• The main reason attendees visited the ASM exhibit floor was for the product and sales demonstrations*
• 91% of attendees said that trade shows impacted their buying decisions because the competition was located in one place allowing for comparison shopping in real time**
• 97% of qualified attendees represent new prospects and potential customers for exhibiting companies**
• Approximately two-thirds of trade show attendees placed a high level of importance on face-to-face interaction during the pre-purchasing stages**
• Trade Show attendees tell 6+ people about their experience**
*= Results from ASM14 Attendee Survey
*=Center for Exhibition Industry Research
Exhibit Floor Dates and Times
Tuesday May 5, 2015Set-up 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Wednesday May 6, 2015Set-up 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Thursday May 7, 2015Exhibit Floor Open 9:00 am – 5:30 pmCocktail Reception 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Friday May 8, 2015Exhibit Floor Open 9:00 am – 5:30 pmCocktail Reception 4:30 pm – 5:30 pmTear-down 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday May 9, 2015Tear-down 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
Visit http://www.oda.ca/asm to learn more about the 2015 ODA Spring Meeting!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.