October 9, 2019
by CBC News
Autumn Ferguson went into a Regina dental clinic with a few cavities, and left in an ambulance on life support.
The five-year-old girl’s lungs collapsed while receiving oxygen in the wrong way under general anesthesia, according to the surgical centre’s own admission.
Ferguson’s parents are still in shock that routine dental surgery could take such a bad turn, and that it would be so difficult for them to get answers.
To view the full story, please click here.
Follow the Oral Health Group on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn for the latest updates on news, clinical articles, practice management and more!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.