Dental Assistants Can Now Immigrate to Canada Through Entry Express


Dental assistants were recently qualified for the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program and can now immigrate to Canada through Express Entry. reports that the change “which made that possible came on Nov. 16 last year, when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) added 16 new jobs to its list of eligible occupations under that worker immigration program.”

For all of the newly added occupations, the worker must get one of the following requirements: a college diploma, an apprenticeship for less than two years, or on-the-job training for more than six months.

View the full article from

Sign up for Oral Health Group’s weekly e-newsletter to have news delivered straight to your inbox!