May 1, 2020
Join us and ‘raise your pots’ for Canadians on the front line
On Friday, May 8, we will be hosting our inaugural dentalcorp Charity Poker Classic at 6 pm ET.
This tournament is open to all Canadians*
Share it with your friends and don’t forget to bring your best poker face!
First Place Prize: The winner will receive 50% of the prize pot, up to a maximum of $25,000. 25% of the remaining pot will be donated to a Canadian hospital of the winner’s choice. The remaining 75% will be split evenly across the 13 Canadian Children’s Hospitals.
Second Place Prize: Second place will have $1,000 donated in their name to a Canadian hospital of their choice.
Registration, Rules Overview and Support
Click here for tournament rules and information on how to register for the tournament. Registrations must be completed by Thursday, May 7 at 10 am ET
Join the dentalcorp Charity Poker Classic Facebook group for any questions related to the platform (partypoker) or if you are experiencing technical account related issues. Someone will answer your inquiries within 24 hours.
For any tournament related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Participants must be legal gambling age in their province of residence
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
read more >>